Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Personal Reflection (TLM1010)

This module, Technical Communication, has helped me in improving my English and also my overall confidence in a presentation. Firstly, I want to show my appreciation to Professor Brad and my classmate for making this module interactive and fun. It has been a long time since I wrote a product review, an introduction about myself and a formal report. This learning journey has taught me about how to organise when writing an article as well as the proper use of English. Also, not to forget the key points to look out for whenever you are giving a presentation. Your valuable feedback for my introduction, product review and my group's report helped me to identify which area I needed to improve on. 

During the showcase, we get to see different presentation skills displayed by all of the presentation group and how they proposed their idea to the audiences. While our content may be lackluster as compared to others, I feel that we did a good job of selling the product. This showcase also gave me an idea of how our final year project and report will be like. 

Overall, this module helped me to improve my writing and presentation skills. Although I did not fully utilise the skills this module has taught me, I feel that in the long run, I will have to use this skills. Thank you, Professor Brad. I hope that we can have the opportunity to learn more from you again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this final reflection, Kelvin. I appreciate your effort in responding with so many details to this assignment, the hard work you put in with the showcase's added presentation, and your good cheer and effort throughout the module in general.

    Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete